Your health and safety, and that of our team members, is our top priority every day. The trust you place in us to serve you a great meal is very important.
We are all concerned about the ongoing uncertainty and challenges caused by Coronavirus (COVID-19). I want to assure you that we are continually monitoring this evolving situation and are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and other health officials to strengthen our already-stringent operational standards.
• Have a handwashing policy that requires our team members to wash their hands every 20 minutes and between tasks
• Utilize a stringent Contagious Illness Policy to guide when team members may not work
• Employ robust cleaning and sanitizing procedures inside and outside the drive-in, and
• Require all restaurant team members to be certified in food safety
We are implementing additional measures, including:
• Expanded sick leave and pay policy for team members in company-owned drive-ins impacted by COVID-19
• Increased cleaning and sanitizing of high touch areas inside and outside the drive-in, including the red button and our digital touchscreens
• Reinforcing our handwashing policy and other protocols more frequently, and
• Reminding team members and guests of contactless ordering and payment options through our mobile app and third-party delivery services
As part of Inspire Brands, we have established a Coronavirus Task Force in partnership with the other restaurants to monitor the outbreak in real-time. We will continue to explore additional tools, resources and processes to further protect you and our team.
Thank you for your continued love of SONIC. We promise to serve exactly what you want, how you want it and on your terms – at our place or yours. We remain dedicated to you, our entire SONIC family and the broader communities we serve.
Detail description about your listing